TVC Graffiti Free Thirroul
Minutes and Actions Saturday 26th May 2018 at Jose Jones Thirroul
Murray Jones, John DALLA POZZA, Ray Smith, Catherine Philps, Linda Cortie, Tony Horneman
To report and control illegal graffiti attacks in the Thirroul area.
1. Meeting with Wollongong Police to review graffiti control in the area. (ACTION: Murray J to call to find out
how this can be arranged)
2. Use of cloud based shared spreadsheet to record graffiti attacks and track progress to be removed by
relevant authority. (ACTION: Tony H to find out the cost of Smartsheet vs Google Drive).
3. ‘Scope Document’ to be developed to explain how the TVC Graffiti Control Committee might operate, and to
make it easier for interested residents and other stakeholders to understand what we do. (ACTION: Tony H
to draft and share for comment/approval)
4. WCC Policy Graffiti policy, reviewed, key points discussed.
5. Graffiti Control Act 2008, Graffiti offences and penalties, key points discussed.
6. WCC maintain a register on their website of all reported graffiti attacks and the cost to remove.
7. Endeavour Energy has a fault reporting page on their website, that can be used to report graffiti.
WCC Graffiti Webpage: http://www.wollongong.nsw.gov.au/services/maintenance/Pages/graffitiremoval.aspx#gref
Sydney Trains Feedback Webpage: https://www.sydneytrains.info/contact_us/feedback
Endeavor Energy Website: http://www.endeavourenergy.com.au
Link TBA (or Google Drive)
Saturday 30th June 2018 10am at Jose Jones Thirroul
Thank you for attending.
0411 213 715